Karaoke Christmas lights tour
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
On this Christmas tour, you'll board one of Vancouver's festively decorated buses, complete with karaoke machines and sing your way past the city lights of downtown before arriving at Bright Nights at Stanley Park. After being given time to walk through the light display and take in Stanley Park’s holiday magic, the tour will continue along and view local light displays such as the English Bay Christmas Tree, Hycroft Manor and Canuck Place.
The second stop of the evening will be at VanDusen Botanical Garden where you'll disembark to enjoy the Festival of Lights. Hop aboard one last time for the return trip to downtown Vancouver and viewing of St. Paul’s Hospital Lights of Hope.
- VanDusen Botanical Garden & Stanley Park Bright Nights
- Sing your heart out with Karaoke Christmas Tunes on all buses!
- Optional tips
- Food and drink
- Hotel pick-up
- Infant (under 3): free
- Child (3 to 12): reduced
999 Canada Place Way, Welcome Kiosk
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Please arrive for check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- December 1st to December 29th
- Departs 6:30 pm
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
The Vancouver Lookout is one of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks in the city. Situated 450...
Discover the secrets of Stanley Park on this 2-hour exclusive walking tour with an expert guide. Exp...
Explore Vancouver’s most impressive Art Deco buildings on a 2.5 hour walking tour through the city’s...