One-way Victoria to Vancouver with Butchart Gardens tour
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour from Victoria to Vancouver
- Wander the gorgeous, world-famous Butchart Gardens
- Sail past the Gulf Islands and through Active Pass strait
Join your guide in downtown Victoria for your fully-narrated tour to Vancouver! The excursion includes a visit to Butchart Gardens, the 55-acre family estate known the world over for its stunning floral displays. The tour to Vancouver is conducted in a mini-coach and includes a scenic ferry ride, where you'll sail through the Gulf Islands from Vancouver Island to Mainland Vancouver--a beautiful way to end your day.
- Live guide
- Transportation in a mini-coach
- BC Ferries one-way ticket
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
713 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada
Pick-up from Bay 3 at Crystal Gardens
- Tour departure and arrival times are contingent on the schedule of BC Ferries, and are subject to change
- Please confirm pick-up time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Meeting time is estimated for 3.00pm
- Guests are asked to call tour provider the morning of their tour to confirm specific pick-up time
- Estimated arrival time at Richmond hotels and downtown Vancouver is 9.30pm
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...