Sea to Sky tour with deep fjord Zodiac boat ride
- Enjoy a one-hour guided Zodiac boat ride through North America's southernmost fjord
- Take a scenic ride with the Sea to Sky Gondola 2,800 feet up a mountain
- Visit Britannia Mine Museum, once the biggest copper mine in the British Empire
Explore Horseshoe Bay, a quaint seaside village in West Vancouver, before taking a one-hour Zodiac boat ride through Howe Sound--North America's southernmost fjord. Take in the rugged landscapes of the coast with a knowledgeable guide. Walk to the base of Shannon Falls before continuing north, where you'll board a Sea to Sky Gondola and journey 2,800 feet up the mountainside. You'll also visit Britannia Mine Museum, a Canadian National Historic Site of Canada, and climb aboard a mine train as you hear the stories of early mining efforts within this community.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Deep Fjord Zodiac Tour with guide
- Sea To Sky Gondola
- Britannia Mine Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants ages 0-4: free
- Children ages 5-12: reduced
Pick-up from downtown Vancouver and Richmond hotels, as well as Cruise Ship Terminal
- Please confirm pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
Hotel-specific pick-up times will be provided at time of booking (applies only to certain hotels)
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...