Seattle sightseeing tour from Vancouver
- Visit Seattle also known as the Emerald City with its plentiful evergreen trees and great sights of the Cascade and Olympic mountains coupled with the Pacific Ocean
- A guided tour throughout Seattle catching all the highlights, the Seattle Centre, the famous Pike Place Market and the first Starbucks
- Free time to explore shops
The Seattle tour is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the city of Seattle and the attractions at Seattle City Centre all in one day. Explore downtown Seattle alongside your tour guide stopping by the famous Pike Place Market and the very first Starbucks. Spend the day shopping at a leisurely pace in downtown Seattle.
- En route to Seattle catch sights of Washington State and the Pacific Northwest
- Tour downtown Seattle seeing landmarks like Pike Place Market, the first Starbucks and
- Deluxe coach bus offering onboard entertainment
- All taxes
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- You have to bring your machine-readable passport valid for at least 6 months after the planned travel date, and appropriate VISA and/or Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- Ensure you have the appropriate visa and documentation to enter the US and return to Canada
- You will not be refunded if you do not bring the proper documents or are refused entry into the United States of America
- Saturdays, 7.15am
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...