Vancouver City and The Lookout
- Discover the beauty and diversity of Vancouver
- Experience breathtaking views from a 169-meter lookout platform
- Visit all the landmark sites of Vancouver including Robson Street and Canada Place
This tour of culturally rich Vancouver begins with an introduction to downtown including Canada Place and Robson Street.
You'll wind through historic and modern architectural wonders en route to Stanley Park, a 1000-acre natural oasis, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. View the First Nations Totem Poles, and gaze upon ever-changing rainforest and shoreline scenery on the way through the park. Get the camera ready for a photo stop at Prospect Point, with a great view of Lions Gate Bridge.
You'll continue on to the enchanting sights of English Bay beach area, followed by the eclectic Granville Island Market. This market embodies the ideal of smaller is better, with all food, art, and music locally produced, as a labour of love.
Top off this adventure with a glass elevator ride 169 meters above the streets, at the Vancouver Lookout, for views of the ocean framed by the lush Coastal Mountains, busy city and rugged shoreline. This tour is a great introduction to the scenic and historic highlights of beautiful Vancouver.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 4 hour guided tour of Vancouver
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (3 to 12 years): reduced
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run come rain or shine
- Pick up is arranged from 09:15 am to 10:00 am
- Tour departs at 10:30 am
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...