Victoria and Butchart Gardens tour from Vancouver
- Take a round-trip scenic ferry between mainland Vancouver and Vancouver Island
- Enjoy a narrated tour and free time in British Columbia's capital
- Visit the world-famous Butchart Gardens and its beautiful Sunken Gardens
Spend a day in Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia, located right on Vancouver Island. This full-day narrated tour begins, and will end, with a scenic cruise through the gorgeous Gulf Islands between mainland Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Explore the world-renowned 55-acre Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada, and admire the beautiful floral displays. Don't forget to visit the Sunken Gardens, which will surely take your breath away.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip cruise through the beautiful Gulf Islands
- Admission into Butchart Gardens
- Free time to explore downtown Victoria
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Pick-up from downtown Vancouver and Richmond hotels
- An earlier free shuttle to Butchart Gardens, provided by the tour provider, is available (May 1-Sep 30) for those wanting less time in Victoria’s Inner Harbour and more time in the Gardens
- Tour departure and arrival times are contingent on BC Ferries schedule and are subject to change
- Please confirm pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
Hotel-specific pick-up times will be provided at time of booking (applies only to certain hotels)
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...