Private gondola ride and dinner in Venice
- Admire Venice from the water
- Fabulous photography opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- Have dinner in one of the best restaurants in Venice
- Taste the real Venice cuisine
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant. Take a seat on the gondola (maximum 6 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, with his blue and white striped shirt, take you to the hidden canals of Venice for 30 minutes. Then enjoy an exquisite dinner in one of Venice's most famous restaurants. Or choose a romantic trip along the Venetian canals with a private gondola, just for you and your partner. Then go to a gourmet restaurant for an incredible à la carte dinner.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- 2 courses dinner with dessert and 1/3 wine, water and coffee per person
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
At the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organization and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- Not recommended for people with food allergies or intolerances
- Address of the Restaurant: VinoVino Wine bar, Ponte delle Veste 2007A
- Every day except for Sundays
- Gondola is at 6.00pm, the dinner is at 7.30pm
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
This entertaining Carnival tour starts by following Giacomo Casanova's footsteps, taking you back to...
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Ven...
After a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon you will reach Murano, known throughout the world for it...
Enjoy this amazing gondola tour through the Venice most secluded waterways and be amazed by the most...
Have a walk through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualif...