Skip the Line ACTV Public Transport Pass Up to 7 Days
- Purchase ACTV tickets to move freely within the city of Venice
- Get buses and water buses of the public transport with no limit
- Purchase online to skip the long lines at the ACTV ticket office
- Choose between 6 different types of ACTV ticket, from 1 to 7 days
The best way to have all the most beautiful sights of Venice at hand is travelling by means of public transport. On a single ticket, you can avail yourself of buses and vaporetto (water buses), with no limit! The ACTV ticket allows you to move freely within the territory of the city of Venice by the ACTV public transport services:
- ACTV vaporetti / water-buses in Venice, Lido and lagoon islands
- ACTV buses in Mestre, Marghera and mainland
You can choose between 6 different types of ACTV ticket:
- ACTV 1 day Ticket
- ACTV 2 days Ticket
- ACTV 3 days Ticket
- ACTV 7 days Ticket
- ACTV one-way Water Service Ticket 75' (valid for 75 minutes from stamping on ACTV water buses)
- ACTV ticket Navigation (roundtrip)
The validity of the ticket is calculated in hours from the first validation (for example, if you buy the 1 day ticket and stamp it on October 16 at 11:00 am, the ticket will remain valid until 11:00 am of October 17).
- ACTV Ticket
- One luggage item of up to 120 cm as the sum of its three dimensions
- ACTV Services from / to Marco Polo Airport, routes n. 16, 19, 21, Casinò and Alilaguna
- Children below the age of 6 travel free on urban routes.
- It is not possible to modify the tickets or ask for a refund
- Tickets need to be validated at the start of each journey. The validity of ACTV Pass starts from the exact moment of the first validation
- Please use the PNR code found in your voucher to pick up your ACTV card at the Venezia Unica agencies or at the ticket machines displaying the Venice Unica logo
- Download AVM Venezia app and bring your tickets always with you! The app is available for IOS and Android systems.
The validity of the ACTV Ticket starts from the exact moment of the first validation in Venice, depending on the type of ticket purchased.
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
Experience culture, beauty and romance of Venice in a relaxing way. Your visit to Venice would not b...
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterio...
Arrival: as soon as you get off the train, contact the number we will provide and confirm your arriv...
Join this tour and discover the island of Murano, the world-famous place known for its ancient glass...