Tickets for the Jewish Museum of Venice
- Discover the history and heritage of Jewish culture
- Admire traditional objects dating back to the 16th and 19th centuries
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the first ghetto of Europe, is now a dynamic and frequented district of the city, where even today there are the Jewish religious and administrative institutions. The five synagogues that were founded between the 16th and 17th centuries by different ethnic groups are very much present in the city.
In the museum, you will discover valuable objects, sacred furnishings, wedding contracts, silverware of various types and origin and Jewish ritual objects. You can also explore a new area dedicated to the history and culture of Venetian Jews in particular.
- Museum entrance
- Audio guide
- Youth (6-25 years of age)
- Students under 26 years of age
- FAI and Touring Coop members
- Groups over 20 people
- Children under 6 years of age
- Caretakers for disabled visitors
Campo del Ghetto Nuovo, 2902/b, 30121 Venice IT
Jewish Museum of Venice.
- Attention: during the winter months, on Friday the museum may close early for the beginning of the shabbat
- In case of purchase at a reduced/free rate, a valid document must be presented at the ticket office, certifying the right to purchase at the discounted rate. In case of non-attestation, visitors can not be admitted to the site or will be requested to pay in full
- The prices are composed as follows: Full €8 + €3.20 booking costs, Reduced €6 + €3.20 booking costs
- From 1 June to 30 September from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From 1 October to 31 May from 10.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed on Saturdays
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
This experience takes place in a beautiful loft-style cooking school in Verona’s historical center. ...