Yummy Venetian cooking class
- Professional cooking class with an award-winning chef!
- Learn how to prepare some real Venetian Food!
- Your lesson in the picturesque district of Venice
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Venetian food! She prepares only meal with fresh and high-quality ingredients. The class will take place in her lovely house in Campo Santa Margherita, one of the most picturesque squares of Venice. While Carolyn explains the menu, you will taste a glass of local sparkling wine! The menu that you will prepare is made with fresh handmade pasta seasoned with yummy sauce (with vegetables, meat or both!). At the end, you will become a patisserie creating a tasty crème patisserie to match with some Venetian cookies! The amazing experience ends in the dining room (or in the terrace during the summer) where you can sit and taste how your own dishes! During the meal you will chat over a glass of wine with Carolyn and other participants!
Learn to cook real Venetian dishes following the Italian style and using ingredients from the traditional city markets or from the islands of the northern lagoon!
- Cooking items
- Drinks (water and wine)
- Expert chef
Campo Santa Margherita, 30100 Venezia VE
At the monument with the red pole. Carolyn will meet you there, with a “Cooking Class” sign to take you up to her kitchen.
- Children can partecipate only if they are over 10 years old
- bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- Maximum 6 people per class
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- In case of food intolerance, please communicate in advance and the chef will check if the lesson is still suitable for you
- The lesson is not totally accessible for wheelchairs users of people with walking disabilities
- Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before
- From April to October the meal will be served outside on the terrace that overlooks the square (only if the weather is good)
- From Monday to Friday at 10:30am. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- The tour does not operate on these dates:
- From 24th December until 7th January
- 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th March 2019
- From 19th to 26th April 2019
- From 20th to 24th May 2019
- From 12th to 30 August 2019
- 5th and 6th September 2019
- 1st, 21th and 28th November 2019
This tour will allow you to discover the welcoming atmosphere of the famous Venetian bacari.Your gui...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
At more than 1,500 years old, Venice is filled with unique culture and history. The Hard Rock Cafe, ...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Venice, attend the show cooking and discover the flav...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Venetian cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
A professional tasting in the famous "Dai Do Cancari": welcoming wine bar, run by Venetians, in the ...
Enjoy a walking tour (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the histo...
Enjoy an outdoor walk in the heart of Venice with a licensed guide and visit the two symbols of the ...