An Evening in Schoenbrunn: palace visit and concert
- Listen to a classical concert of the famous music by Mozart and Strauss
- Take a tour of the impressive Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide
Have an evening of royal pleasures: start by exploring the wonderful palace and enjoy a grand finale listening to the classical concert at the Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. Following your audioguided tour of the palace's ceremonial rooms, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra will take you on a journey to the world of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by brilliant vocalists and ballet dancers!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers.
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schoenbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
- Concert ticket
- 1-hour tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audioguide
- Cloakroom fee
ATTENTION: cause of renovation works inside the Orangery, the concerts will take place from January 8th to March 31st in the White-and-Gold hall of the Schönbrunn Palace. On all other days at the Orangery Schönbrunn
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right across the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file
- The audioguide for the tour of Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- The categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- The category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present
- The audioguide tour is available within the following opening hours of Schoenbrunn Palace:
- April – June: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- July – August: 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM
- September – October: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- November – March: 8.30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM
- The concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends around 10:15 PM
Enjoy a fine selection of masterful music by Mozart and Strauss, rounded off with dance and vocal pe...
Let the “Vienna Supreme Orchestra” and its soloists offer you a truly magical evening where you can ...
As the perfect way to round off a visit to Mozarthaus Vienna you can enjoy a one-hour piano concert ...
Enjoy an unforgettable concert in the magnificent Palais Niederösterreich. Immerse yourself in the d...
Experience Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's "Requiem" masterpiece in the baroque St. Charles Church in Vien...
Experience the legendary performance of Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" by the Ensemble 1756 playing on bar...
Was suchen Geschlechtsorgane am Stephansdom? Was ist im Beichtstuhl der Michaelerkirche tatsächlich ...
Join this tour to experience Vienna by boat and gain information about the most terrific street art ...
The Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna is one of the world’s foremost museums. The magnificent architec...
Den gesamten Zauber der berühmten Wiener Altstadt erleben? Dann sind Sie hier genau richtig! Eine de...