An Evening in Schoenbrunn: palace visit and concert
- Listen to a classical concert of the famous music by Mozart and Strauss
- Take a self-guided tour of the impressive Schoenbrunn Palace with an audioguide
Have an evening of royal pleasures: start by exploring the wonderful palace at your own pace with an audio guide and enjoy a grand finale listening of the classical concert at the Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery. Following your audio-guided tour of the palace's ceremonial rooms, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra will take you on a journey to the world of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by brilliant vocalists and ballet dancers!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambiance, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers.
Self-guided visit of the palace with audio guide
Empress Maria Theresa appreciated the unique atmosphere of Schoenbrunn Palace and made it her summer residence. Take a self-guided tour of the glamorous and private rooms of the emperors accompanied by an audio guide! You are free to choose the time of the visit as long as you take it within the palace's official opening hours.
- Concert ticket
- 1-hour self-guided tour of the Schoenbrunn Palace with audio guide
- Cloakroom fee
ATTENTION: Because of renovation works inside the Orangery, the concerts will take place from January 8th to March 31st in the White-and-Gold hall of the Schönbrunn Palace. On all other days at the Orangery Schönbrunn
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right across the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file
- The audio guide for the tour of Schönbrunn Palace is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian languages
- The categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the orchestra as a present, 1 program per person and access to the exclusive VIP Lounge in the entrance area of the Orangery Schönbrunn
- The audio guide tour is available within the following opening hours of Schoenbrunn Palace:
- April – June: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- July – August: 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM
- September – October: 8.30 AM - 4.00 PM
- November – March: 8.30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM
- The concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends around 10:15 PM
Enjoy a fine selection of masterful music by Mozart and Strauss, rounded off with dance and vocal pe...
Come and witness the world-famous performance of the Lippizans "The Ballet of the White Stallions" i...
Frühstück mit Ausblick und Urlaubsfeeling pur. Wie könnte man besser in den Tag starten, als mit ein...
Your local expert and guide is a passionate insider of the Viennese Street Art scene who collects in...
Where do you find the most beautiful women? In glossy magazines, at fashion shows, in Hollywood movi...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
Witness the Morning Exercise with music which offers an insight into the training of the riders and ...
Learn about German Jugendstil, or Art Nouveau, on this 3-hour walking tour through the metro of Vien...
Come and enjoy the best the city has to offer on an E-Scooter tour of Vienna!Cruise from the 15th di...
Combine your hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing ticket with the Vienna airport bus for travel to and fro...