Bratislava day trip by bus and boat from Vienna
- Enjoy a guided walk in the historic city center of Bratislava
- Have some free time for shopping or relaxing
- Take a senic boat tour back to Vienna by modern catamaran
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an hour’s drive, you arrive at the city center where your tour guide awaits you. The city walk takes you through the city centre, past the National Theatre and the countless coffee houses to Michael’s Gate, the historical City Hall and the Maximilian Fountain. The tour ends at St. Martin’s Cathedral.
After the tour, you have time for lunch or shopping. A final highlight awaits you at 4 pm: The return trip by modern high-speed catamaran, the “Twin City Liner”, which takes you back to Schwedenplatz in Vienna, where the tour ends.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus trip by modern bus from Vienna to Bratislava
- Guided city walk through Bratislava
- Boat trip back to Vienna by catamaran "Twin City Liner"
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked-up from your Hotel in Vienna
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Languages: German, English
- Only the city walk of Bratislava is guided the rest of the tour is not
- Daily from April to October at 8.30am
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Join a tour to Salzkammergut, known for its crystal-clear lakes and majestic mountains and take a wa...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...