Flexi PASS for 3, 4 or 5 free attractions of Vienna
- Discover Vienna with a comfortable pass saving money
- Choose to visit 3, 4 or 5 of 30 top attractions in Vienna
- Skip the Line at the entrance of the attractions
- Get a detailed booklet with information on the city and its sights
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna saving money at the same time? With the Flexi PASS you get skip-the-line entrance to a choosen number of attractions ( 3, 4 or 5) and you can take advantage of a real price advantage. With the Flexi PASS the entrances cost you definitely less than taking single entrance tickets.
Moreover the pass provides you with a useful booklet that contains detailed informations about the main attractions of the city, representing a great help in planning your sightseeing.
Choose from the following sights and attractions your personal favourites:
- 24 hours HOP ON HOP OFF with Vienna Sightseeing Tours including a free guided walking tour
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Schönbrunn Zoo
- Upper Belvedere
- Danube Tower
- Imperial Treasury
- Museum of Natural History
- Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Burial Vault
- State Hall of the Austrian National Library
- Kunst Haus Wien
- House of Music
- 5D Cinema, Walk of Stars, Laser Spy & Vienna Flight at Vienna’s Prater
- Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Beethoven Museum
- Collection of Anatomical Pathology in the Madhouse Tower
- Haydn House
- Jewish Museum Vienna and Museum Judenplatz
- Johann Strauss Appartment
- Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Leopold Museum
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- mumok (Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation)
- Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Schubert's Birthplace
- Schubert's Place of Death
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Vienna Ring Tram
- Skip-the-line entrance to 3, 4 or 5 top attractions of Vienna (depending on the choosen option)
- Detailed booklet with informations on all attractions
- Use of the public transport (Wiener Linien)
- Children under the age of 6 years: free on selected sights if accompanied by an adult holding a Flexi PASS
- Children between 6 and 18 years (included): reduced Junior Flexi PASS
Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center, Opernring 3-5, Top 17-24, 1010 Vienna
Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center (the voucher you get after the booking is not your Flexi Pass).
- Most of the museums offer multilingual audioguides and information leaflets
- Please redeem your voucher at the Vienna Sightseeing and Vienna PASS Service Center Tel: 0043 1 712 46 83 - 300
- Your Flexi PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
- The Flexi PASS is not designed for large groups
- Before you start, please fill in the date of first use on the back of your pass
- The Flexi PASS is transferable
- Your FLEXI PASS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the first use
Opening hours of the Customer Service Center, where you have to redeem your voucher:
- Mondays to Saturdays 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Sundays from 9.00am to 3.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...