Go Green E-Fatbike Tour
- Drive up the Kahlenberg, offering stunning views
- Discover centuries-old vineyards
- Walk the Danube Island trail along the Danube River
- Visit Vienna’s largest park, the Prater
There’s much more to in Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green landscapes that sit directly at its doorstep. Begin by riding along the Danube Canal. At the little wine village of Nussdorf, a rather steep climb takes us up to the highest hill in Vienna - the Kahlenberg. But don’t worry, your comfortable E-bikes with extra FAT tyres will make even uphill cycling relaxing! After pedaling through picturesque vineyards, the most spectacular view of Vienna awaits you at the top. On your downhill ride, you’ll go through the Vienna Woods onto the banks of the majestic River Danube and Vienna’s most popular recreation area – the Danube Island. Time for a traditional snack of Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’, before finishing up an amazing ride through Vienna’s biggest park, the Prater.
- Meeting at the office
- Get accustomed with your Electric Fatbike
- Ride along the Danube Canal
- Ride to the top of Vienna’s highest hill, the Kahlenberg
- Refresh yourself with a drink and a spectacular view of Vienna
- Ride downhill through the village of Nussdorf
- Cruise along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Island with a stop for Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’
- Finishing with a beautiful ride through the amazing Prater Park
- Expert Guide
- Snacks and beverages
Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Meet your Guide at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit "Schottenring" or "Salztorbrücke"
- Experienced bike riders only
- Participants must be over 160cm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1.00pm
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Visit the magnificent summer residence of the imperial family! A World Heritage listed site, Schönbr...
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna sa...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the full...
See the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna. You'll travel in small group of no more t...