Gdansk and Malbork day tour in small group from Warsaw
- Visit the characteristic "capital of amber" and all the main places in its downtown
- Enjoy a typical lunch in a local restaurant closed to the Neptune's Fountain
- Marvel at the castle in Malbork, former headquartier of the Knights of the Teutonic Order
- Be fascinated by colourful glass paintings and madieavl knight tombs
This tour will take you to the beautiful city on the Baltic, known for its rich amber. With your guide you'll see, learning more about the city and its history, all the main places of the downtown area (Głowne Miasto):
- The Coal Market (Targ Weglowy)
- The Museum of Amber
- The richly decorated Golden Gate, that leads to the Long Market
- The Green Gate and the Artus Court, a meeting place of merchants as well as centre of social life, whose hayday falls into the 16th and 17th century
- The colorful Dutch House "Dom Holenderski" and the Neptun’s Fountain
- Last but not least, the Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the largest brick church in the world
After the city tour you'll visit the ancient castle in Malbork, a little town in the Vistula delta, founded by the Knights of the Teutonic Order. The medieval castle was built in the 13th century as the Order’s headquarters and is the biggest castle complex in Europe. At the same time it is also the biggest brick construction in the history, listed as UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage. Inside the complex you will see the Courtyard, the Cloisters of the High Castle, the Summer Refectory and the Palace of Grand Master.
- Pick-up, transportation by car/minibus, drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- 2-hour guided tour in Gdansk
- Entrance fee and audio-guided tour in the Malbork Castle
- Breakfast and dinner
- Every day at 7.00am
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaini...
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This tour gives you the possibility to get to know in a quick and comfortable way almost the whole P...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...