Small group tour to Auschwitz Museum and Krakow from Warsaw with pick-up
- Travel comfortably in a small group with pick-up service
- Visit the former concentration camp in Auschwitz
- Discover Krakow and the city’s incredible history
- Enjoy Polish dishes at lunch in a local restaurant
Auschwitz has become the main symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It is a proof of cruel terror and unimaginable genocide.
This tour includes not only the visit to Auschwitz, but also a short ride to the Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from which people were sent to labour in Nazi Germany. More than 90 percent of prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. At the end of the second world war, the Birkenau camp was mainly destroyed by the retreating Germans.
After the tour to Auschwitz and Birkenau, you'll visit Krakow. Its Main Market Square is the biggest Medieval old town square in Europe. The city's Old Town offers a unique atmosphere with thousands of bars and delightful regional restaurants, many historic buildings and horse-driven cabs. You will see, among others, the Town Hall Tower, St. Mary’s Basilica, Krakow Barbican and Sukiennice (Cloth Hall) – Renaissance main centre of international trade.
You'll also marvel at the Wawel Hill with the Cathedral and the Royal Castle! It's the most picturesque and important sight in Krakow. Some of its oldest stone buildings are dated back to 10th century. Until 1611, the castle was actually the formal seat of Polish monarchy – it was the place of royal coronations, weddings and funerals. In a cave at the foot of the hill, on the bank of the Vistula River, the Wawel Dragon had his lair. Nowadays it is a common tourist stop.
- Hotel pick-up
- Transportation by car/minibus
- English-speaking guides in Auschwitz and Krakow
- Entrance fee to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum
- The price depends on the number of participants (during the booking you see the total sum)
You'll be picked up from your hotel
- Please note: inside the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial it is not allowed to eat and drink or speak loudly
- The starting time is flexible (from 6.30am to 7.30am), you'll be notified the day before the tour about the exact time and you'll also receive the phone number of your driver
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaini...
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...