Bus tour from Zadar to Krka National Park
- Timetable adjusted to the cruise ship schedule
- Take your friends with you, enjoy the tour together and pay less
- A professional and entertaining guide
- Experience the natural magnificence of the park and swim next to the waterfalls
- Amazing experience in Croatia's most famous National Park
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss the magical walk among the phenomenal waterfalls.
You will depart from the cruise ship port in Zadar - a time of departure is flexible depending on the arrival of the cruise ship.
Explore the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on this tour from Zadar. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles). The top attraction in the park is its magnificent waterfalls including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls; one of Croatia's most famous sights.
Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatcher.
After the pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you will hop on the board a 30-minute cruise. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski Buk, and then visit the park's ethnographic collections, mills, and weaving workshops.
- Pick up from the cruise ship port
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional guide
- All taxes
- Entrance ticket to the National Park (low season: 5,00 €, high season - 15,00 €)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- 1 - hour Zadar walking tour (7,00 €/person)
Gaženička cesta 28, 23000, Zadar
Zadar cruise ship port - exit terminal (taxi station) Our guide will be holding a sign with the company name - Croatica.eu
- Please have cash and local currency prepared for the Park's admission fee
- If the weather is nice prepare your swimming suit and towel
Pick - up and drop - off times are adjusted to the cruise ship arrivals and departures
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and...
The Museum of Senses in Split is a museum dedicated to exploring our main senses - sight, hearing, s...