Kayaking Safari on the Zrmanja River with Lunch
- Experience an adventure suitable for both beginners and experts
- Escape from the city noise and admire the beauty of nature
- Sail down some of Europe's most beautiful rivers
Head out on two of the most beautiful European rivers on this kayak trip from Kaštel Žegarski. Zrmanja and Krupa are known for perfectly clear water, a magnificent canyon, and marvelous waterfalls. They are safe and easy for beginners and you can paddle without difficulty while enjoying a great adventure. During the trip, you will discover many species of fish and birds that inhabit the surrounding area.
Start your adventure at 10:00 and sail to the mouth of Krupa. Spend a total of 4 hours rowing down the river and admiring the surrounding sites. The kayaks are designed for 2 people although a bigger boat may be used depending on weather conditions. Previous experience is not necessary and children, accompanied by parents, can also take part in the trip. A life jacket and paddle are provided so grab your sunscreen and a towel and enjoy an unforgettable tour.
- Lunch with drink
- Entry fee for Velebit
- English-speaking guide
- All necessary equipment
- Personal expenses
- Transport from Zadar or your accommodation to Obrovac
- Sunscreen and towel
Obala hr. Čas. Senada Ž. 10, 23450, Obrovac, Croatia
Obala hr. Čas. Senada Ž., Obrovac, Croatia - Rafting center
- If you need help in arranging your transport to the pickup point, please directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum age is 7
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the activity depends on the river: you will be doing Kayaking from June to September, and rafting in May and from September
- What to bring: additional t-shirt; extra shoes for the water; a towel; a camera or phone (waterproof box provided); sunscreen; water or snack (there is a meal included after the tour but it is good to have it with you just in case you get hungry/thirsty before)
Please be in Obrovac at 10:00 on the address: Obala Hr. Čas. Senada Župana 7a
The traspoert to Obrovac is not included in your price but if you need help arranging it, contact us directly
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and...