Private Plitvice Lakes Tour From Zadar
- Spend the day in the wonderful surroundings of Plitvice National Park
- Walk along terraced lakes and waterfalls at Upper and Lower lakes
- Explore what was once known as the “Devil’s Garden”
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located approximately halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
Departing from Zadar at 8:15am, you will drive for about an hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna including wild boar, wolves, and even bears.
Once at the National Park, you will start your 4-hour guided tour which includes visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most impressive national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this magnificent paradise of natural wonders.
Besides walking, sightseeing includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak Lake. On your way back, eat delicious lunch at a restaurant outside the National Park (optional). Return to Zadar at around 6:00pm.
- English-speaking driver
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Boat ride (about 20 minutes)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch at a restaurant (optional EUR 10 per person)
- Entrance to the National Park (EUR 15 per person from 01 April – 30 June and 01 September – 31 October; EUR 24 per person 01 July – 31 August)
This is a private tour and you will be picked up at your accommodation address
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes like sneakers or sport shoes. It is forbidden to go in flip-flops
- This is a wild park so please wear appropriate clothes
- Plitvice has a very different climate to Zadar
- Please note that the weather may change during the day. Please check the weather forecast before the trip
- Please have cash prepared for the ticket to the National Park, your guide will collect it so he/she can buy skip-the-line tickets (€15 per person from April 1 – June 30 and September 1 – October 31; €24 per person July 1 – August 31)
The tour is available every day.
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and...