Small Group Fishing Tour in Zadar
- Visit some of the best fishing spots in the Zadar area
- Enjoy a peaceful day in the bosom of nature on a boat
- Get yourself a delicious lunch or dinner
- Learn more about the fishing tips from an award-winning fisherman
Get ready for a relaxing tour in Zadar. This fishing activity offers a firsthand life experience for those who both love fishing and love the calming sound of the sea. Your experienced award-winning fisherman guide will show you some of the best spots for fishing in the Zadar area. You will get to know why this traditional activity is probably the most significant part of life in Dalmatia.
Whether you are an experienced fisherman or you are a beginner, it will be a great lesson and an unforgettable experience for you. Not only will you enjoy the refreshing sea air and the crystal clear sea away from city crowds, but you will also provide yourself a tasty meal afterward.
Whether you want to try your hand at fishing or choose to enjoy the expedition as a guest, it will be great entertainment.
- Fishing equipment
- Snacks and selected drinks
- Fuel (approximately 40.00-60.00€)
- Fishing licenses (10.00 €/person, free for children 14 years old and younger)
Obala kneza Branimira 20, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Our boat is located few meters from the gas station on Obala Kneza Branimira - towards the bridge
- Maximum number of persons on the boat is 4 passengers, but the maximum number of persons for the fishing activity is 2
- It is possible to arrange to have your catch cleaned and prepared in a restaurant afterward (cost is around 14€) - upon request
Every day at 06:00 am (flexibile)
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Krka National Park is one of the most important attractions in Croatia. You definitely can not miss ...
Perfect tour if you have limited time in Zadar - pick up and drop off at the cruise port of Zadar.Th...
Head out on two of the most beautiful European rivers on this kayak trip from Kaštel Žegarski. Zrman...
Depart Zadar and make your way towards the border crossing to visit the historic towns of Mostar and...
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located approximately halfway between Zagr...